FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY
UK Standard FREE Delivery is applied to any single transaction with a value of over £499, delivery cost excluded, placed on the website.
Orders placed Monday to Friday - We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 1pm on the same day, subject to full credit card authorisation and availability of stock.
Order placed after 12 noon on Friday or Saturday and Sunday - We dispatch parcels daily from Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Deliveries are expected to arrive with UK customers within 5 to 7 working days. A working day is Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Please note that this service does not include a tracking number.
* Mainland UK excludes the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. Delivery options and charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and destination. For full details please refer to our Delivery Services and Charges at checkout.
LOCAL DELIVERY - £35
Please allow between 3 to 5 working days* from dispatch for your order to arrive by courier.
* Please note: Local Deliveries include postcodes: G, EH, ML, FK, KY, PA1-19, KA1-13, KA15-26, KA29-30. All Scottish addresses outwith these postcodes will be charged the Mainland UK fee £39.95.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY - £39.95
Please allow between 5 to 7 working days* from dispatch for your order to arrive by courier.
Delivery costs will be shown at checkout. In some rare cases, the postage will be reviewed. If you have any questions about your postage charges, please get in touch using the details on our Contact Us page.
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS - £59.95
Please allow up to 5 to 7 working days* from dispatch for your order to arrive by courier.
* Please note: for Highland addresses beyond Inverness, there is an additional £20 surcharge on top of the Highlands delivery charge.
SCOTTISH ISLANDS - £99.95
Please allow up 5 to 7 working days* from dispatch for your order to arrive by courier.
PLEASE NOTE - AT THIS TIME OUR DELIVERY SERVICE TO NORTHERN IRELAND IS UNAVAILABLE.
Please allow between 2 to 3 working days* from dispatch for your Sample Tiles order to arrive by Royal Mail Standard mail. Please note that this service does not include a tracking number.
Delivery is included within the sample cost.
- Off-cut Samples priced at £0.99 each*
- Large Samples priced at £5.99 per sample*
* Please note: Many of our Samples of tiles will be offcuts and small enough to fit through your letterbox, priced at 99p each. For those tiles that are 60cm x 60cm or larger that have a marble effect or a design that does not cover the full tile - we will try to send you a sample of around 60cm x 60cm to see the design in full. Not all samples sent will be full size. For some large format tiles it will be impossible to send out samples, but they can be viewed in our Large Format Showroom in Hillington. If you cannot make it into our showroom, we can do a video showcase for you to take a look at the tile. For 60cm x 60cm samples, we cannot send out multiples of the same product.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
Delivery is subject to stock availability and having full credit card authorisation.
In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and you may consider the following options:
- Cancel your order and a full refund will be issued.
- Choose an alternative that we have in stock.
- We can despatch your order as soon as we receive new stock.
If the address that you state as your billing address online does not match the address your card is registered to there may be a delay in the dispatch of your parcel. We cannot be held responsible for any delay and will not refund postage charges.
* We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including Sale, Black Friday, Christmas etc.) deliveries may take a little longer. During spells of bad weather, conditions may mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We will refund any unwanted tiles up to 100 days after the date of delivery, however, this applies to online orders only! For in-store orders you can return unwanted tiles up to 30 days after the date of delivery or collection. Please email us with the order reference and the items you want to return.
The tiles will need to be a complete box of tiles unopened and in a resalable condition. Please use the packaging that they arrived in so they are not damaged on the return journey.
You can either arrange your own transport for returning the items or we can collect them and take the cost of the transport from your refund. Please note that we will not reimburse the costs associated with the delivery of or the return of the goods.
Once the goods have been returned to our warehouse we will email you a confirmation and process your refund. The refund will be processed within five working days following our receipt of the return.
For further details, please see our Terms & Conditions or contact our Sales Team on 0141 882 3245.
Can I return a sample tile I ordered?
We regret that we cannot accept the return of sample tiles.
What is your refund policy on custom orders?
Custom orders are those where we have the items shipped directly from our suppliers in the UK, Italy or Spain. Due to the nature of such orders, there may be a couple of weeks lead time until you receive your order. This will be noted on the product page, please note that the lead time is merely an estimated time rather than an exact time.
Custom/Special orders are excluded from our Returns policy - except when the products arrived damaged or defective.
How do I return my tiles?
You should return goods using conventional haulage at your own expense, and should not use Express or Special Transportation services, unless specifically agreed with the company, in writing, prior to the goods being returned.
I can’t return the tiles myself. What happens now?
If you cannot arrange for the return of the goods, Crocatile can arrange for collection. We will deduct the collection costs from the refunded amount. Please liaise with our Sales team in regards to the cost of returning the goods. For further details please contact us on 0141 882 3245.
My tiles have arrived damaged or I've received the wrong tiles. What happens now?
If you have received damaged or the incorrect tiles then please contact us within 24 hours of delivery. We will either refund you or send replacements as quickly as possible.
Please note: We will ask for photographic evidence of the damaged/wrong tiles and in regards to the wrong items being received, we would request the items returned in their original condition before issuing a refund or replacement.
Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?
Yes, you can cancel your order once it has been placed. Please note, however, that delivery charges will apply if the order has already been dispatched. Your refund will only be approved once we receive the items back in their original condition - minus the delivery cost(s).
If the order hasn't yet been dispatched then we can cancel it without a cost being incurred.
Can I return individual leftover tiles?
We will only refund full boxes of tiles that we received back as long as the items are returned in their original condition within 100 days of the date of delivery [online only] or 30 days for in-store orders. The customer will be responsible for arranging the return of the goods to our Hillington depot.
Your refund will be processed within five working days following our receipt of the return.
The tiles are not what I expected, can I return them?
If you have ordered a tile sample(s), we will check to ensure you have had the correct order/tiles picked and sent to you. We may ask you for an image of the sample next to what has been delivered by us. This will help us to resolve the situation.
If samples have not been ordered, then Crocatile cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies between the tiles ordered and the images/products on screen. We will, however, accept the goods back for a refund - minus delivery costs. Please see our Terms and Conditions, and Returns Policy for more information.