COVID Lockdown Advisory
With the Scottish Government lockdown restrictions now in place and further restrictions added this week, our Hillington showroom is now closed to members of the public and trade. We must reiterate that under no circumstances should anyone other than members of staff be in our showroom under current restrictions.
We are only permitted to fulfill orders placed online or via the telephone using a Click & Collect or Delivery service currently. Our phone lines are manned Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm, while our showroom and sales lines are closed on Saturday and Sunday - however, you will still be able to contact us via email at email@example.com.
We would advise all customers to place their orders for delivery if you can, with click & collect still an option for local customers only.
If you are coming to collect your order and once you have received notification from us that your order is ready for pick-up, please arrive at our showroom car park, before calling us on 0141 882 3245 to confirm that you are outside to collect your order. We will then bring your order to your vehicle.
We further require all customers collecting their orders to adhere to current social distancing guidelines by remaining a minimum of two metres away from our staff and other members of the public, while also wearing a face mask.
Click & Collect
- Place your order online or over the phone as normal by selecting Hillington as the store you wish to collect your order from.
- Once your order is ready for collection you will receive an automated email or phone call from us advising you that it is ready for pick-up.
- Your order will be in the warehouse and our team will get it ready for you once you arrive to collect. Please do not enter our warehouse area under any circumstances.
- Place your order online or over the phone as normal.
- Once your order is ready to dispatch you will receive an automated email informing you that it has been dispatched. Our team will call you up prior to delivery to confirm that you are available to receive the goods. Unfortunately, we cannot provide guaranteed times.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for all deliveries while Government restrictions are in place, but we will try to deliver your order between 3 to 5 working days - some orders may take longer if they need to be brought in from our suppliers.
- Your order will be placed outside the address listed on your order as close and safe to your front door as possible.
- During the current lockdown measures, we will not be permitted to enter common close or shared access properties. We cannot enter your property under any circumstances.
If you need to contact our Customer Service team please call us on 0141 882 3245 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Alternatively, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days a week and we will reply to you as soon as we can.