MUDD Dam It Ready to Use Waterproof System 5kg
Are you a trade customer? Apply for an online trade cash account today to receive exclusive discounts, FREE Click & Collect & Nationwide Delivery.
Need Help? Email us at email@example.com, call us on 0141 882 3245 or use the Live Chat option to talk to one of our Customer Sales team.
MUDD DAM IT has been especially designed to make the job of waterproofing a shower area quick and easy. Used prior to fixing wall tiles, the kit ensures a watertight barrier preventing water penetration into water sensitive backgrounds such as plasterboard and may be applied to wall angles, corners, around pipe penetrations and structural fixtures. Waterproofing is strongly recommended prior to tiling in shower areas to ensure no water penetrates through to the wall and floor surface. This product is available in 5kg.
MUDD DAM IT is suitable for use on a wide variety of surfaces including: concrete, cement:sand rendering, plaster, plasterboard, sand:cement screeds tile backer boards and moisture stable timber boards. Although designed for use with domestic showers it can also be used in other areas which require waterproofing.
- 500ml Primer (Prime-Time)
- 4.5kg of Waterproof Coating
- 10m of Corner Tape
- 1 sqm of Polyester Matting
- Suitable for Domestic and Power Showers
- Sets in 24 hours
- 10 Year Guarantee
- 1 x 5kg Kit covers approx. 2.7sqm – 3.15sqm
- Surfaces must be sound, dry, clean, sufficiently flat and free from dust, grease and other contamination. Any voids or gaps should be filled with suitable filler or sealant and allowed to dry. Cracks up to 1.5mm may be bridged with the enclosed CORNER TAPE and WATERPROOF COATING. The coating should not be used to level out irregularities.