MUDD Grout with Clout Floor & Wall Grout 3.5kg
Are you a trade customer? Apply for an online trade cash account today to receive exclusive discounts, FREE Click & Collect & Nationwide Delivery.
Need Help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0141 882 3245 or use the Live Chat option to talk to one of our Customer Sales team.
MUDD GROUT WITH CLOUT is a water and frost-resistant powder-based grout suitable for use with both wall and floor tiles. Ideal for grouting ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tiles in interior and exterior locations including power showers (without body jets) and swimming pools. The flexible nature of the product reduces the risk of cracking, leaving a super smooth but hard wearing finish without patchiness or surface discolouration. Also suitable for use with brick slips, refer to MUDD Technical Department for advice.
- Colour-matched with Grout
- Volume: 310ml
- Coverage: 12.5m x 5mm x 5mm bead approx.
- 10 year guarantee
- Do not grout in temperatures less than 5ºC or in damp conditions. MUDD GROUT WITH CLOUT is temperature resistant up to 100 ºCC
- Ensure that the tile adhesive has fully set and dried prior to grouting. With impervious or low porosity surfaces or if a ready mixed adhesive has been used, leave at least 3 days to dry before grouting. Clean out all loose debris from the joints.
- Varies according to tile size and joint width: Tile Size Joint Width Approx. Coverage 200 x 300 x 7mm 2mm 0.20 kg/m² 300 x 600 x 10mm 5mm 0.42kg/m²