MUDD Smart2 Tile Adhesive 11.25kg
Are you a trade customer? Apply for an online trade cash account today to receive exclusive discounts, FREE Click & Collect & Nationwide Delivery.
Need Help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0141 882 3245 or use the Live Chat option to talk to one of our Customer Sales team.
MUDD Smart2 Fixer is a two-part highly flexible, water resistant, rapid-setting floor tile adhesive suitable for most backgrounds particularly moisture stable timber-based boards, tongue and grooved floorboards and also concrete and screeds. Suitable for fixing ceramic tiles, non-translucent natural stone, fully vitrified and porcelain tiles. Sets in three hours. Exceeds the requirements of BS EN 12004 for a C2FT adhesive.
- Highly Deformable
- Sets in 3 hours
- Fixes to most floors
- Can be used internally and externally
- Contains Porcel Bond
- Exceeds the requirements of BS EN12004: 2007 for a C1S2 tile adhesive.
- 10 Year Guarantee
- 11.25 kg kit of Mudd Smart2 Fixer will fix approximately 3 sqm based on 3mm bed depth (depending on the trowel used).
- Ensure surfaces to be tiled are firmly screwed down, securely fastened and rigid i.e. maximum 300mm centres. Plywood boards should be at least 15mm thick.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, grease, paint and other contamination prior to tiling.
- When tiling onto new floorboards, time must be allowed for the floorboards to adjust to room conditions prior to tiling.
- Tongue and groove floorboards require priming with 2 coats of primer such as MUDD PRIME TIME (undiluted) prior to tiling. Apply with a brush and allow each coat to dry for 15-20 minutes. If tiling onto plywood, seal underside and all edges of plywood using a neat primer such as MUDD PRIME TIME. Dusty or overly porous surfaces should be primed with 1 coat of primer such as MUDD PRIME TIME diluted to 1 part primer to 1 parts water by volume.
- Timber surfaces should be free from deflection and must be adequately ventilated beneath the surface.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER